Thursday, August 7, 2014

LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 08/06 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 08/06 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts Satan hates the blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus speaks. His blood
is powerful because it speaks defeat to the powers of darkness.
  It speaks to my spirit and cleanses me from
all iniquities.
   I have used the power
of the blood for decades to defeat the powers of Satan…. All I can tell you it
works… The Book of Revelation tells us, “They overcame by the blood of the Lamb
and the power of their testimony. Christian Churches, until recently sang songs
about the power of the blood… now they sing songs like they are singing to
physical lovers.




There are really scriptural foundations concerning the blood of Jesus.
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within
me,” (Psa. 51:20).  “Allow me to retain
no iniquity in my heart, so that you will hear me,” (Psa. 66:18).  We come before your throne with praise and
thanksgiving in my heart. We cover ourselves with the blood of the Lord Jesus
Christ as our protection.  We surrender
ourselves completely in every area of our lives to You.  We stand against all the works of Satan that
would hinder us in our prayer lives. 
Lord, enlarge my vision and prayer lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment