Thursday, August 21, 2014

God of Battles/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 08/20 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

God of Battles/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 08/20 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts Apostle Paul was a front line warrior. He was ever
mindful of his need for the intercessors of the church to pray for him. He
pleaded with them to,
 “And for
me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to
make known the mystery of the gospel, 18With all prayer and
petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the
alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19and pray on my behalf,
that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known
with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an
ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to
speak,”
 (Eph. 6:17- 20).

No comments:

Post a Comment