Saturday, June 14, 2014

Baptism of the Holy Spirit/Dr. Pat Holliday/Dr Pat Holliday/Marshall Perot 06/11 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

Baptism of the Holy Spirit/Dr. Pat Holliday/Dr Pat Holliday/Marshall Perot 06/11 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

HOLY SPIRIT

Jesus told His disciples that He was going to leave them to
go to His Father’s house but He promised to send another Comforter the Holy
Spirit
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for
you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you;
but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove
the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they
believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me
no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged, or I have yet
many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the
Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not
speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he
will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of
mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine:
therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. A
little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall
see me, because I go to the Father,”
(Jn. 16:16).
After Pentecost, the disciples were new men, new creations,
because they had God inside of them. Those filled with the Holy Ghost will have
His power love and Glory. They become partners with the Holy Ghost in making
all things like Him. It is not whether we will have love or the Gifts and
Manifestations of the Spirit, but whether we will have love, and also the Gifts
and Manifestation of the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment