Wednesday, March 13, 2013

JOINT HEIRS/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina/Marshal Perot 03/13 by Dr Pat Holliday | Blog Talk Radio

JOINT HEIRS/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina/Marshal Perot 03/13 by Dr Pat Holliday | Blog Talk Radio

  • Foretold.
    Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    Acts 2:16-18 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  • All Scripture given by.
    2 Samuel 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment