Friday, March 22, 2013

BREAKING THE POWER/Dr Pat Holliday/Marshal Perot/Dr Sabrina 03/22 by Dr Pat Holliday | Blog Talk Radio

BREAKING THE POWER/Dr Pat Holliday/Marshal Perot/Dr Sabrina 03/22 by Dr Pat Holliday | Blog Talk Radio


TAKING AUTHORITY OVER WITCHCRAFT PRAYERS:


In the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, and from my position in the 3rd heaven seated at the right hand of the Father with Jesus Christ. (Eph. 2:6) far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

I bind the strongman over (self, family, children, job, business, home, school, etc.) (Luke 11:21) I now cast out the strongman's armor (Luke 11:22) and command every foul and evil spirit of his armor to go to go into a cage. I bind all evil spirits in the heavenlies.

I command the spirits of witchcraft out of (home, business, schools, area counties, countries) and to go into the cage. I break every silver cord, block every ley line, return every hex, curse, spell, blood sacrifice, human and animal to return to where they originated and forbid them to ever return.

I command every demon guiding Christians to pray against my ministry, home, and business to be bound and caged. I release the Holy Spirit power to convict and bring to repentance in Jesus’ name. . As I call your names you are to go now... (Name all witchcraft spirit that comes into your mind).

I release the Wall of fire of the Holy Ghost, Zech. 2:5;”For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

The blood of Jesus, Col 1:14 “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:”

Your hedge of protection around my business, family and home Job 1:10 “Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.”

No comments:

Post a Comment