Saturday, May 30, 2015

IMAGINARY FRIENDS/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 05/29 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

IMAGINARY FRIENDS/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Sessions/Marshall Perot 05/29 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts 

A PASTOR’S CHILD’S IMAGINARY FRIEND

The author was evangelizing: the pastor and his wife were
parents of a three-year-old girl. He began to tell me that the child was
brilliant. She could do things a twelve old do. She could sit down at the piano
and play classical music. He and his wife were swelling with pride, telling me
that their child was gifted by God. Then they told me that the child had an ‘imaginary
friend’. They thought it was “cute” when they saw her talking to an invisible
person that she played with.

I told them that this imaginary friend was a demon that was
taking control of their child’s life. I mentioned to them the various
experiences that I had handled concerning this demonic problem. Unfortunately,
they rejected the information, because they were Christians and believed that
“a Christian cannot have a demon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment