Thursday, May 1, 2014

Kim Clement's Pope Prophesy/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Session/Marshal Perot 04/30 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts

Kim Clement's Pope Prophesy/Dr Pat Holliday/Dr Sabrina Session/Marshal Perot 04/30 by Dr Pat Holliday | Religion Podcasts  “Jesus said, Ye must be born
again!




Kim Clement explains in his own words concerning the
teachings of sin, grace and salvation. “I thought that Christianity was based
on a relationship resulting from grace. My idea that each
person is born with a treasure in their spirit is mocked
, and I
am accused of being a new age prophet
 because I will
NOT focus on their sin but rather on their treasure” [emphasis his]....... “I
know how a sinner feels because I have been one”........I do not
believe that you must be born again to obtain salvation...
....you
cannot and will not make a disciple out of a sinner who has been introduced to
Jesus Christ on the basis of their sinful inheritance only.” [i]








[i] christiantoday.com/article/bob.coy.scandal.update.cocaine.addicted.alcoholic.womanizing.past.fuels.media.frenzy/36686.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment